Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm working I promise!

Seriously, I am working and shooting a bunch! Unfortunately I am working on projects that I can't release any info on yet. I hate it cause it's some really cool stuff! More to follow soon. I promise.

If your going to be in Shreveport, LA for the BassMasters Classic next week look me up. I will be there working and shooting, a bunch! I will be spending the majority of my time in the Strike King Lure Company Booth working the show but during blast off and weigh-in I will lugging a couple of cameras and lenses around and yes the white whale also (you'll have to read the archives on that one!) Looking for some good shots.

I apologize for the delay in getting some stuff up but there will be more to come very soon.

Thanks for reading and God Bless.
Chris

Psalm 145:18

No comments: