Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Okay, Okay, Okay........

Apologies are in order for not updating more last week while I was in Shreveport for the BassMasters Classic. One night I did'nt sleep and stayed awake for 22 hours straight for no odd reason and was plainly worn out all week and weekend. Finally got the pics uploaded and worked on and most of them turned out pretty good. Here is a small sampling from day one when I followed Texas Sidewinder Pro Bryan Schmidt around. This was Bryan's first Classic and he proved he is a Professional Angler by finishing 6th among the big boys. Bryan showcased a TSR Boat wrap this week and these were pics for Randy and Dorothy with TSR to use. If you remember a few posts ago I showed some logo work and image work I had done for them.
Enjoy and I promise you'll hear more from me soon.

Bryan Schmidt idling out on Day 1 of the Classic
Bryan fishing in his first Classic
Bryan sets the hook on a 4lb fish with a jig. I was just about to give up on the guy then he goes and does this. Glad I was there!
Strong!
Fist Pump #1
Fist Pump #2
First Day on Stage
Day 2 on stage - Nicely done Bryan!
Thanks for reading and checking out the pics.
God Bless,
Chris
James 2:17

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO... MUCH! ESPN could not even give Bryan 30 seconds of airtime and you gave us some great shots. We really appreciate it. This is only the beginning for Bryan.

Again, Thank you!
Rita

Chris Brown said...

Thank you Rita! Thank Randy and Dorothy McDaniel from TSR for getting me involved with them and Bryan. Thanks again!