Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Month, Another Post

Okay, so it's been a month since I have posted, I apologize, it seems to be the norm lately. Been a little busy around the Brown household lately. 2 kids, Soccer, 16 kids, more soccer, kindergarten, moms day out, my regular job, this "wanna be" job, you name it, we have done it.
I promise to be better as we have some stuff coming up I am really starting to get excited about. You down? I am!
The Best Camera..........
So I follow the blogs of several photogs who I dig their style and shots. Mostly sports dudes and a National Geographic guy or two. All of them obviously making a living at photography and very incredible at what they can do with a camera. One of blogs I follow is a guy named Chase Jarvis. Chase shoots all kinds of stuff and most recently published a book using nothing but images taken with his Iphone. He even created an App for the Iphone to do some touch up work on the images shot with an Iphone. So, for 3 bucks, I gave in and downloaded the app to the ole' Iphone and boy let me tell you, this is cool. Only had it a day or two but so far so good.
The App is called, "The Best Camera, is the one that you have with you." Pretty fitting for an app and book by the same title made up entirely of cell phone pics.


So here are some of my Iphone images using the Best Camera App. If you follow me on Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1176270509&ref=name or here http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Chris-Brown-Creative-Photography-Graphic-Design/164631170380?ref=ts or on the twitter space at http://twitter.com/cbrowncreative you've probably seen some of these. If your not a friend, fan or follower, sign up to be one ASAP! And don't forget to subscribe to the blog if you want to.

Here are some pics.


This is probably one of my all-time favorites of SB. Here she is wearing my hat from my girls soccer team. She loves to ham it up for the camera.

Below are two images, one of rain on the windshield of Triple G and one of some cloud formations. Why? Not sure what the sun looks like anymore so we shoot clouds now....Again, just wanting to see what the Iphone cam can handle. Too bad we cant remote that puppy somewhere.......... More to come.

Again, all of these were shot using the IPhone and the APP "the Best Camera is the one with you." Some cool stuff that I am already trying to figure out how to utilize to make a series out of. Stay tuned for more to come. As always, thanks for reading, God Bless and remember to smile because you never know who might be pointing a camera at you.

CB-out!

"Everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matt. 7:8

No comments: