Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oops..............

Oops is right! One reason to always have a camera strap!
Okay, So maybe I have'nt always been a big proponent of camera straps but I am now!!! I had just pulled the new 50D off the tripod and was asked to take some shots in our warehouse of some mislabeled product. (I know real exciting stuff) Anyway, one quick turn, one slight of the hand and BAM!!!!!!! New camera on the ground, old lens in about 14 pieces, I did not chalk the area but wish I had now. (that would have been a cool pic) Anyway, luckily for me the camera is A-ok but this lens is a goner. Bad scratch on the front element internally and enough messed up wiring to make me sick. Anyway, here is a lesson to you kiddo's to always have your neck strap on your neck or wrapped around your wrist. This made me sick!
Until next time, Thanks for reading and God Bless.
Chris
Prov. 10:20

No comments: