Wednesday, February 18, 2009

See I told you..........

Okay, More to come each day this week but here is a little update to keep you interested. Did some product shots in the studio this week to show off some mew products for my "real" job at Strike King Lures. This is a new product called the Sexy Swimmer that we just introduced. This is a pretty neat bait that we are excited about that should make for some really good pictures of fish later on this year.
Anyway, I am down in Shreveport, La for the 2009 BassMasters Classic. Look for daily updates here from me with pics I hope. Got some new toys to work with while I am here so look for some good stuff hopefully. Until Tomorrow, thanks for reading!
Thanks for reading, and have a great rest fo the weekend!
God Bless,
Chris
John 8:12

No comments: