Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Okay, A little Creative for you today!

TSR Autograph Card for Bryan Schmidt

Here is a autograph card that Texas Sidewinder Rods had me build for their Pro-Staffer Bryan Schmidt who qualified to fish the Bassmasters Classic this year in Shreveport. I have not shown off much of the creative stuff I do like this and the print ads etc.. I have created, this is 2nd most fun I have after shooting the pics. Its always cool to see the shots you take fall into place on something like this. This is actually version 2 that got updated after using some of the images that we shot at the Classic. Let me know what you think!

Also if your reading this and your not a subscriber you need to be! Click the link below, fill in your email addy, type the word you see and then wait for an email confirmation. Click it when you get it and BAM! Your in! every time I update you'll get an email from me with the update, pretty slick if you ask me! So sign up now!

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ChrisBrownCreative

Thanks and God Bless
Chris
Matt. 25:13

This is the front of the card which is 8" wide by 4" tall
This is the back view with more info on Texas Sidewinder Rods

No comments: