Monday, August 24, 2009

The Pearson Circus......Popsicle anyone?

So my Creative Director "G" and I get the text on Sunday afternoon to shoot some pics for my buddy Tin Cup and his crew. So we jump in the ole mini-van and head right over. Okay, so really he sent me a text to shoot pictures of his family. HEY!!! It's my blog! I'll tell the story how I want to tell it.

A few things I learned on this excursion. In order to photograph a 9 week old, shoot him right after he eats and just before he gets cranky and crashes. Another thing, and you would think I would know this one having 2 kids of my own, but always, always, always when shooting 2 year olds, pack plenty of popsicles.....just make sure your Creative Director knows the brand before she spouts of Dora or Hannah Montana. Although Eliza could care less, Popsicles can get you alot of places in this world. Got a box in the freezer now just waiting to help me move up the ladder........Whats that Boss, your a strawberry guy? Coming right up DB!
Who am I kidding? Lets check out the pics.

So we shot The Pearson Circus which includes Tin Cup, Jen, Eliza and "Chi" too bad we did not get Red the 200 pound Golden Retreiver in on the action. That would have been a pic to remember.

So Here we go, enjoy!

Miss Eliza - She will be 2 very soon.
This was a pic we shot trying to mimic another photo. Hold tight to that thought, more to come on it later. Promise.
Here is another of little Miss Giggle Box. When you get her going keep it up. When she stops...your toast!

Here are a couple of the Big Man himself. Great little Dude to shoot, you'll see more of him in the future I am sure.

A real Ladies Man.......... When he is not drooling.



Sister & Brother....Precious



One of my favorites. Pretty sure there was, uh......, well I mean, uh, er., poop involved, or at least some gas. He sure felt better though...not sure bout' the rest of us....


The Happy family!

Okay, Story time. I told you earlier I would be coming back to a pic and telling you more about it. Close to 30 years ago a picture was taken of Jennifer when she was 3 or almost 3. She wanted to see if we could shoot something of Eliza so she could have a side-by-side made. Well, we got the shot and you know I could not leave well enough alone.

Here is the collage I put together in photoshop pretty quickly. The lower right hand pic is of Jennifer almost 30 years ago and of course Miss Eliza in the upper corner. The center image is a perfect Mommy / Daughter moment. Thanks guys for letting us in on it.


Special thanks to the Pearson Circus for letting us invade thier home for a couple of hours.
I shot over 250 pics and came away with well over 70 to choose from. Pretty good odds with a couple of 30 somethings I would say............

Until next time, Keep your head down, no facebooking while driving, watch out for the DB's of the world (inside joke) and above all else, Praise God & glorify Him in all that you do.

CB'ster out! God Bless!

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matt 6:33

No comments: