Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back from Sea World, Disney and Dinner with a fish, a BIG Fish!!

So I am back from the vacation with the Family and man what a blast! Spent 2 days at Disney and then a day and half at Sea World and a half day lounging in the pool at the hotel, well as much lounging as you can do with a hyper 4 year old who swims like a fish! Here are some pics and comments on the trip. Enjoy......

UPDATE!!!!!!!
Okay, So I started this Blog last Tuesday (the 24th) and 1 week later I am finishing it up. Crazy deal and crazy week. Sorry......

Enjoy the pics.

Here's the crew, well 1/2 the crew, I'm always behind the black thing called a camera and wife is always making sure she is no where to be seen during the actual shots of the camera.
So our first stop was Sea World, Its almost Lunch, She's hungry, tired and trying to figure out why I keep taking pictures of her......
This is the "Dad if I could talk I would tell you what you can do with your camera" look.
She is going to hate me when she gets older......grin.
Here are some Dolphins we swam with.......kidding, Actually, we walked by the underwater observatory around feeding time, apparently it makes em' happy.
Next was the headless Penguin exhibit......Ahhhhh! Actually they said this one was sleeping. Yeah right.
Here's the shark tank, this was cool and the shot was achieved by me holding a 1 year old in one arm (no strollers allowed) and basically just holding the camera down below my waist with my other hand and hoping I get something usable. My inlaws think I am nuts!
I Have no idea who the lady in the straw hat is. You can see the shark to upper right. Big shark!
Next was Shamu's world. We went to Sea World twice during the week.
On our second trip we set up a deal called "Diner with Shamu." If you ever go, look into this as this is a cool deal. You sit poolside with the trainers around and Shamu. They bring him pretty close to you as you will see by the following pics. This one is Caden eating and Shamu as well.
My what a BIG NOSE you have......
This Whale was shot with the big white whale ( Earlier post) but anyway, these guys are huge and absolutely amazing. Dinner with Shamu was cool, oddly enough there was not fish on the menu......
We also spent 2 days at the old Magic Kingdom, Had a blast with the other 2 million folks who were there and the entire province of Ontario, I swear!
Here is the Castle during the day &.........
The Castle by night. Magical, just Magical.......
This is a very creative and dangerous shot, its the ole' hold the very expensive New camera and NEW lens out in front of you while your 4 year old drives a car on rails on a bumpy road, aim and fire! Scary stuff as Mario Andrussi motors around the course, this kid will be in transportation somewhere someday.
G, CB and Donald!
Last but not least, Here is Sarah Bailey waiting for Brother to get off another ride. I swear she woke up and saw the camera and got mad, She knew I had been snapping pics of her.
Well, thanks for following the Brown family vacation. We had a blast and these were only a snapshot of the 800 or so I shot! Seriously!
Look for more from CBC soon as we have a lot going on.
Thanks for reading and God Bless.
Chris
Gal 2:20
PS-
I found this quote from a Photograper whom I follow, Joe McNally and thought it fit alot of what I do.
"Our Pictures are our footprints. Its the best way to tell people we were here." -JM

No comments: