Sunday, May 17, 2009

I know, I know, I know..............

It's May 17th and I am trying to figure out where April went. The past 6 weeks have been a blur for me. My last post, well full post was on the Oliver North service at my church, then I packed up all my gear in the "Golden Grocery Getter" (Don't ask) and headed to Lake Norfork in Mt. Home Arkansas for the Bass Cat Boats Owners Invitational. This was an awesome event that lasted for 3 days. I shot over 2000 photos and widdled it down to 600. Check them out as there have been over 1000 visitors to the site and we have raised over $300.00 for the Michelle Short Scholarship Fund and The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Portraits, Portraits and more Portraits.........
So before Mothers Day rolled around my Creative Director (My Wife) agreed to have me shoot some portrait shots of her BFF and her BFF's Sister. Not a bad gig for a Saturday morning but you know who pocketed the cash, My Wife, not me. So here are a couple of shots of Shelley and Wendy. Poor Wendy is newly pregnant and lets just say the morning sickness has yet to let up, she was a trooper though as an hour shoot turned into 2 hours. Lots of fun and tons of images.

Had another shoot that afternoon with my Brother and his Wife and their son Cole. His Wife brought along her whole family as well including a dog. Yep, You guessed it, Little Miss "Creative Director" pocketed the check on that one too. That shoot was a blast as well, 6 adults, a 5 month old and 1 dog...a first for me! Those pics are a surprise so we'll skip them on this post. Here's Shelly and Wendy.

We had permission to shoot at Bellevue Baptist here in Memphis. The light in the morning and late evening is awesome. Here we are in the courtyard.

Here is another in the courtyard again.


Moved to another location, this one seemed to work better than the rest at this spot.

This is a new pose/shot for me, Lil' Miss Creative Director (My Wife) thought this one up all by herself. I like it.


Same Shot a little tighter.

Another in a another location.

Here are the last couple, individual shots, if you look at my friends on facebook, you are likely to see this one again.


Miss Wendy, Congrats on your pregnancy, Good Luck!

Thanks for tuning in, sorry its been so long. Until next time, Thanks for reading and God Bless.

Chris

John 14:17



No comments: